About the role:
Want to help change the world? We’re looking for people to help us define the future. We’re currently looking for a Healthcare Planner to work from our Vancouver studio.
We are an integrated national team working across studios to bring innovative design thinking to the table. In working closely with DIALOG’s Healthcare Principals, you will help lead teams for programming, planning and design and work across all of our studios across the country. As we continue to grow our national team across Canada, culture and fit is our defining parameter.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Bring a thorough understanding of how our clients work and the challenges they face in delivering healthcare in today’s changing environments;
- You are challenged by the art of the possible for rethinking healthcare in a uniquely Canadian context.
Who you are:
- You have an in depth understanding of how our healthcare system works in Canada;
- You understand how our clients deliver care and the environment in which they do it;
- You are comfortable working with clients in large groups to explore opportunities and eliminate constraints;
- Knowledgeable in the full spectrum of Healthcare design, including acute care services, sub acute services, mental health and complex continuing care;
- You know the drill when it comes to software & tools for design, using a variety of platforms including Revit, Excel, and especially the almighty pencil, and anything else to get the job done.
- You have 5-10 years of experience working within a Healthcare Design Practice environment with EDAC and/or provincial architectural registration (OAA, AAA, or AIBC);
- Work under pressure when required, and have fun doing it;
- Experience with design/build and PPP – both P3 Owners and the Developer’s side.
Ready to start your journey?
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio through our website by clicking the Apply Now button
.* Warning: Upon joining Dialog’s Healthcare Team, you may be asked to choose your favourite Muppet character…
Apply Now ▹