Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
About the role:
We’re currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to work from our Edmonton studio. You will support principals of DIALOG, be an active part of the DIALOG team, and contribute to the overall dynamic and collaborative work environment. The ideal candidate will be proficient in documentation management; drafting, formatting, and filing documentation such as fee letters, meeting minutes, and contracts. Experience in coordinating and preparing business meetings, maintaining calendars, booking travel, developing reports and presentation materials, liaising with clients, and help in planning and execution of internal and external firm events is an asset.
Our administration team works tirelessly to support the team and keep our studios running smoothly. They help to connect the right people at the right times and ensure we’re living and practicing our company’s goals.. Their quick-thinking and incredible resourcefulness make them irreplaceable members of our team.
This position will be part time, working approximately 20 hours per week.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Provide flexible, reliable administrative support;
- Manage correspondence, calendar, travel bookings;
- Client liaison, support and meeting coordination;
- Update and maintain electronic files, project documents, tracking logs and databases;
- Carry out research for special projects and initiatives;
- Provide occasional back up reception duties;
- Organize studio and external events; and
- Archive project files and documents.
Who you are:
- A graduate of a post-secondary administrative program or related discipline is preferred;
- 2-5 years or more professional administrative experience;
- Excellent organization and self-motivation skills;
- Ability to proactively make decisions and prioritize with little guidance;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and Microsoft Office and Outlook experience;
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize, have the ability to multitask; and
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently is essential.
Ready to start your journey?
Please submit your resume and cover letter through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹