About the role:
We’re currently looking for an Architectural Technologist to work from our Toronto studio
Our architecture team is filled with energetic, empathic creatives who delight in the many aspects of forming, planning, designing, constructing, and restoring building and structures. We firmly believe architecture is a passion and to many, a calling that requires a delicate and purposeful blend of art and science. Our team members approach every opportunity with a tireless zeal to make a lasting, positive impact – in our communities and amongst ourselves.
How you’ll make a difference:
As a well-rounded member of our team you will:
- Work closely with our Project Managers, internal consultants and the Specifications team to plan and prepare construction working drawings and coordinate building permit applications
- Develop strategies to achieve work plan targets
- Resolve complex technical issues
Who you are:
- Architectural technology diploma is required, registered technologist is preferred
- Strong working experience with Revit (BIM) is required
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Sketchup, Rhino, and 3D max considered assets
- Experience in the commercial and retail sector is preferred
- LEED AP is an asset
- Candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on effective collaboration and integration
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.Apply Now ▹