Client Services Coordinator
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Client Services Coordinator to work from our Toronto studio to support our Administrative team
Our administration team works tirelessly to support our leaders and keep our studios running smoothly. They’re the smiling faces who welcome our guests and answer our phones. They help to connect the right people at the right times, and ensure we’re in the right place. Their quick-thinking and incredible resourcefulness make them irreplaceable members of our team.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Provide facility support managing facility functions including: work order coordination and database management, security badge and access assignments, daily office operations and upkeep
- Ship, receive and distribute courier packages; distribute incoming mail and faxes;
- Assist with ordering and maintaining stationery, and studio office & kitchen supplies;
- Maintain boardroom, common areas and kitchen organization to ensure studio is business ready each morning;
- Assist with special projects;
- Manage on boarding (full desk set up) and off boarding tasks (purging/scanning project documentation as per our paperless guidelines, re-locating samples/materials as needed, desk clean out);
- Oversee studio-wide adoption of “paperless guidelines” on a quarterly basis;
- Work collaboratively with library vendor to ensure that sample library is kept up to date
- Provide backup reception support;
- Greet and direct a high volume of incoming clients to their meetings;
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience within facility or client services role.
- Joint Health and Safety certification would be an asset.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Professional presentation is a requirement for this role as you represent DIALOG to the public and to our valued clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are critical.
- Effective management of competing priorities.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment would be an asset.
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.Apply Now ▹