About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Client Services/Receptionist to work from our Edmonton studio.
Our administration team works tirelessly to support our leaders and keep our studios running smoothly. They’re the smiling faces who welcome our guests and answer our phones. They help to connect the right people at the right times and ensure we’re in the right place. Their quick-thinking and incredible resourcefulness make them irreplaceable members of our team.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Be part of an Administrative team providing front-line support to Principals, Associates, Project Managers, studio staff and clients;
- Greet and direct a high volume of incoming clients;
- Operate a 6-line switchboard with direct access to all studios;
- Coordinate, manage, and set up boardroom bookings;
- Coordinate and manage catering for meetings and in-studio events;
- Maintain boardroom, common areas and kitchen organization to ensure studio is business ready;
- Assist with ordering and maintaining stationery, and studio office & kitchen supplies;
- Ship, receive and distribute courier packages
- Distribute incoming mail and faxes;
- Provide general administrative and accounts payable support as required;
- Assist with special projects.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience within a client services, receptionist or similar role.
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Professional presentation is a requirement for this role as you represent DIALOG to the public and to our valued clients.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills are critical.
- Calm and pleasant in high-pressure situations.
- Effective management of competing priorities.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment would be an asset.
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and cover letter through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹