Coordinator, People Services
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a “Coordinator, People Services” role to work from our Calgary studio! Reporting to the Manager of People Services, you will have an opportunity to contribute to the success of our firm by providing national payroll support to all DIALOG studios.
DIALOG is a fully integrated multi-disciplinary design firm incorporating architectural, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, sustainability, urban design and planning services. Our special culture and spirit is founded on a unique collaborative approach to clients and communities.
We work at the intersection of art and science to create places people love to live, work and play. We design projects of every size and level of complexity, from houses to hospitals, office buildings to police headquarters. We are motivated by taking on difference-making projects that influence the long-term health of people and our environments. What you will find here is passion without pretense; a group that loves coming to the studio every day, rolling up its sleeves, interpreting the visions of our clients, and bringing beautiful, functional places into being.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Payroll administration including data entry and bi-weekly processing of payroll
- Benefits administration for GWL, RBC and Manulife group benefits
- HR administration including new hires and terminations
- Bi-weekly & Monthly JE’s relating to payroll or benefits; reconciliations of payroll accounts
- Document management – uploading of employee documents to our HCM system – Ceridian Dayforce
- Respond to payroll and HR inquiries from employees
- Weekly timesheet review and approval
- Ad-hoc reports as required
Who you are:
- 2 – 4 years of payroll experience
- Prior accounting and/or bookkeeping experience is a definite asset
- Currently enrolled in the CPA’s Payroll Compliance Practitioner program, preferred
- Experience with payroll in B.C., Alberta, and Ontario is an asset
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel, is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a team environment and continually develop skills
- Exposure to Ceridian’s HCM product – Dayforce – is a definite asset
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and cover letter through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹