Marketing & Proposal Specialist
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Marketing & Proposal Specialist to work from our Edmonton studio to champion proposal and pursuit efforts. Vital to our business development cycle, our marketing & Proposal Specialists lead internal teams through the procurement process, gathering and creating material to compile captivating proposals and pitches.
Our marketing communications team members are our storytellers. They love to share, to educate, and to inspire. Their work empowers DIALOG brand advocates and engages communities in our vision of improving wellbeing. As a strategic and creative incubator, the MarCom team has the opportunity to reach audiences in new and unexpected ways, cutting through the clutter, and ultimately driving DIALOG’s success.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll develop proposals that win new business
- Your strong project management skills will ensure each team member knows the who, what, when, where, and why so pursuits run smoothly and efficiently
- You’ll use your creative writing skills to communicate in a way that resonates with our prospective clients
- You’ll wield your design and layout expertise to create documents that are representative of a preeminent design practice
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in proposals, marketing, communications, or equivalent
- You have a university degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- You’re highly proficient and comfortable working within the MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign
- You’re able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, coordinating a broad range of stakeholders from senior-level partners to junior professionals and external resources
- You’ve worked in a large professional services organization and/or the architecture, engineering, and consulting industry (this is a “nice-to-have”, but isn’t required)
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume along with any samples of your work through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹