About the role:
We’re seeking an energetic Electrical Engineering Technologist to join a multi-disciplinary team, working on a variety of commercial, retail and institutional building designs. As a Junior Electrical Engineering Technologist with DIALOG your current design expertise will be put to the test.
Our electrical engineering team are fearless innovators. They have a seat at the design table, working alongside our other disciplines to solve some of the hardest and most technical challenges in the industry. They embrace the opportunity to create meaningful solutions from lighting to data while continually working at the forefront of renewable energy systems.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Prepare high quality engineering drawings for lighting, power, security, fire alarm, communications and data communications systems for various types of buildings using AutoCAD and REVIT
- Coordinating details with other disciplines
- Provide design support for electrical engineering projects
- Working with other team members to ensure schedules, budgets, and quality control standards are achieved and maintained
Who you are:
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years drafting and design work on power system design, fire safety, lighting, security systems, voice and data communication systems for commercial and institutional buildings.
- Knowledge of building and electrical codes for buildings is an asset
- 3+ years Revit experience required
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Collaborative, team oriented and the ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹