About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join DIALOG’s team in our Edmonton studio. You will be an essential resource to DIALOG’s Edmonton Principals, be an active part of the DIALOG team, and contribute to our overall dynamic, collaborative culture.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience working with C-level executives. You must be a pro-active self-starter who learns quickly how to ‘read between the lines’ about what needs to be done, You thrive on developing close relationships with the Principals so that you learn their personalities and can begin to anticipate their needs.
Who you are
- Act as an ambassador for the firm, building strong relationships with clients, providing extraordinary client service, and acting with tact and discretion
- Provide flexible, highly dependable administrative support to DIALOG’s principals and their teams
- Manage correspondence, calendars, travel bookings
- Write and edit documents and proposals including: fee letters, contracts, proposal letters, client communication, marketing and general correspondence
- Be a leader in the use of digital collaboration and efficiency tools to work across distances and time zones
- Provide occasional back up reception duties
- Organize studio and external events
- Manage and carry out research for special projects and initiatives
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A graduate of a post-secondary Administrative Program, Bachelor degree in English or similar is preferred
- 5 years or more executive administrative experience, preferably at the C-suite level
- Excellent organization and self-motivation skills
- Ability to proactively make decisions and priority calls with little guidance
- Must have advanced skills in Office 365 programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize, have the ability to multitask
- The ability to work both in a team environment and independently is essential.
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹