Intermediate Administrative Assistant
About the role:
We’re currently looking for an Intermediate Administrative Assistant to work from our Toronto studio. You will ssupport a principal of DIALOG, be an active part of the DIALOG team, and contribute to the overall dynamic, collaborative work environment. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating and preparing business meetings, maintaining calendars, booking travel, developing reports and presentation materials, liaising with clients, and help in planning and coordinating of internal and external firm events.
Our administration team works tirelessly to support our leaders and keep our studios running smoothly. They’re the smiling faces who welcome our guests and answer our phones. They help to connect the right people at the right times and ensure we’re in the right place. Their quick-thinking and incredible resourcefulness make them irreplaceable members of our team.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Provide flexible, reliable administrative support
- Manage correspondence, calendar, travel bookings
- Client liaison, support and meeting coordination
- Update and maintain electronic files, project documents, tracking logs and databases
- Carry out research for special projects and initiatives
- Provide occasional back up reception duties
- Organize studio and external events
- Archive project files and documents
Who you are:
- A graduate of a post-secondary administrative program or related discipline is preferred;
- 3-7 years or more executive administrative experience;
- Excellent organization and self-motivation skills
- Ability to proactively make decisions and priority calls with little guidance
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize, have the ability to multitask; and
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently is essential.
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and cover letter through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.Apply Now ▹