Intermediate Architect / Intermediate Intern Architect
About the role:
We’re currently looking for an Intermediate Architect or Intermediate Intern Architect to work from our Vancouver studio.
Our architecture team is filled with energetic, empathic creatives who delight in the many aspects of forming, planning, designing, constructing, and restoring building and structures. We firmly believe architecture is a passion and to many, a calling that requires a delicate and purposeful blend of art and science. Our team members approach every opportunity with a tireless zeal to make a lasting, positive impact – in our communities and amongst ourselves.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Provide leadership and direction to the team members to develop in-house expertise and methodologies (design, technical and quality standards, etc.) to advance the group and the efficiency and effectiveness of our architectural work.
- Deliver projects efficiently and effectively through inspirational leadership of the architectural team members.
- Implement the goals and objectives set out in the annual business plan through leadership, coaching and mentoring of the architectural team members.
- Lead the continued development of the architectural in-house expertise and methodologies.
- Develop and manage client relationships
Who you are:
- Registered Architect or Registered Intern Architect
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 4-6 years architectural production/design
- Proficient with REVIT (3+ years experience preferred)
- Local experience is required
- LEED AP is an asset
- Proficient with AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project and Adobe Suite
- Retail/commercial experience is a definite asset
- Candidates must be able to lead projects with minimal supervision, manage teams, coordinate consultants and work directly with clients
- Strong leadership experience in establishing scope, and directing the work of professional architects and technical staff on multiple projects
- Must be experienced in planning, facility programming, all phases of architectural design from conceptual design development to detailed design and be actively involved in the preparation and coordination of construction documents; duties include mentoring and supervision of junior and intermediate architectural members
- Strong visual and graphic communication skills a desirable asset
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹