Experienced Architectural Technologist
DIALOG is a fully integrated multi-disciplinary design firm incorporating architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, sustainability, urban design and planning services. Our special culture and spirit is founded on a unique collaborative approach to clients and communities.
We work at the intersection of art and science to create places where people love to live, work and play. We design projects of every size and level of complexity, from houses to hospitals, office buildings to police headquarters. We are motivated by taking on difference-making projects that influence the long-term health of people and our environments. What you will find here is passion without pretense; a group that loves coming to the studio every day, rolling up our sleeves, interpreting the visions of our clients, and bringing beautiful, functional places into being.
We are looking for an Intermediate Architectural Technologist. On any given day you might…
- Create contract document drawings in Revit
- Coordinate drawings with the project consultant and specifications teams
- Review and implement work plans
- Provide technical support to the contract administration team, as required
- 3 years experience working with Revit (BIM)
- Ability to lead with minimal supervision, manage teams, coordinate consultants and work directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on effective collaboration and integration
- 5 years experience as an Architectural Technologist
- LEED AP is an asset
- Architectural Technology Diploma
Why work for DIALOG?
We are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for 2018. Employing over 600 people in 5 studios across Canada & the US, DIALOG is committed to delivering sustainability and excellence in design along with exceptional client service, in a fun working environment.
- Our team is fun, creative and committed to success;
- DIALOG offers first-class internal training and development;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits; and,
- DIALOG is an award-winning design firm committed to sustainable, integrated design.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
Your submission will be reviewed carefully however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now ▹