Intermediate Structural Engineer
About the Role
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Structural Engineer to join our team in Vancouver.
From conception to completion our Structural Engineers are experts in structural analysis and design. Working with concrete, steel, wood and other building materials, we bring a combination of engineering excellence and innovation to every project. We work collaboratively with architects, interior designers, planners, engineers and builders to develop structures that are safe, functional ,innovative, and financially viable to build.
As a Structural Engineer you will contribute your experience, technical abilities and creativity as part of a team of engineers and technologists building our cities. On any given day you will…
- Work with architects, interior designers, and engineers to create truly integrated and sustainable design solutions
- Structural design for institutional, office, mixed use, schools, post-secondary, healthcare, and other structures
- Be involved in all phases of projects
- Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- A registered member of EGBC, with a P.Eng designation.
- 5-10 years of experience designing buildings
- LEED accreditation is considered an asset
- Comfortable designing with steel, concrete and timber
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment
- Proficient in Revit
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and cover letter through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹