Junior Architectural Designer (6-Month Contract)
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Junior Architectural Designer to work from our Vancouver studio. This will be a 6-month contract position.
Our architecture team is filled with energetic, empathic creatives who delight in the many aspects of forming, planning, designing, constructing, and restoring building and structures. We firmly believe architecture is a passion and to many, a calling that requires a delicate and purposeful blend of art and science. Our team members approach every opportunity with a tireless zeal to make a lasting, positive impact – in our communities and amongst ourselves.
How you’ll make a difference:
As a Junior Designer on our architecture team you will:
- Provide a variety of support and assistance to our design and production teams
- Resolve design and technical issues along with your project lead
- Learn to push the boundaries of conventional design
- Offer your fresh ideas, feedback and perspective
- Deliver projects efficiently and effectively with assistance
Who you are:
- 1-2 years previous work experience; previous work term experience will be considered
- Exposure to or working knowledge of Revit
- A working knowledge of graphic software such as Adobe Suite
- Skills in hand drawing, model building, and/or technical knowledge of building science are considered an asset.
- You love what you do, think creatively and critically, have an innate standard of excellence, and a sense of fun.
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by clicking the Apply Now button through our website.
Apply Now ▹