Landscape Architecture Student
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Landscape Architecture Student to work from our Edmonton studio for either a four-month or eight-month work term, starting May 2020.
Our landscape architecture team is firmly rooted in the belief that the journey though outdoor spaces can and should be an enlightened one. From landscape design, site planning, and environmental restoration to parks and recreation planning and stakeholder engagements; big or small, we can practically do it all. The landscape architecture team is dedicated to integrating a community’s people and nature through creative, innovative and sustainable design solutions.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Knowledge of electronic drawing skills through AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with Civil 3D and asset.
- Skills in hand drawing, model building, and/or technical knowledge of building science are considered an asset.
Who you are:
- 4th or 5th year in a landscape degree, or master’s program is preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- A strong desire to take part in finding creative solutions that are environmentally responsible and technically sound.
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to ac.ngisedgolaidnull@sreeraCnotnomdE with the subject line ‘Landscape Architecture Student – Edmonton – First and Last Name.’
Apply Now ▹