Leader of Practice Resources
About the role:
We’re looking for a Leader of Practice Resources to nurture and develop our Communities of Practice, our Design Champions, and other key components of our practice ecosystem.
DIALOG’s Communities of Practice (CoP) are networks of people across the firm who share interests and expertise in specific domains of practice, such as Green Design, Contract Administration, Disruptive Technologies, Project Management, Integrated Building Technology and many others. DIALOG’s Design Champions are an integrated grassroots network of people who strive together to cultivate an environment in which design excellence can thrive. You will work closely with leaders of our Communities of Practice and our Design Champions, helping them to set strategy, manage logistics, communicate effectively, and monitor progress as they help all DIALOGers to practice design at the leading edge.
Your creativity will be encouraged and your ideas will be heard as you work closely with our Practice Principal and others on our executive leadership team. We are committed to leveraging practice collaboration to lead the design industry, making the Leader of Practice Resources position a rewarding opportunity for an inventive professional who goes all-out to achieve amazing results.
As Leader of Practice Resources, you can choose to be based in any of our studios: San Francisco, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto. You will have the opportunity to travel frequently among the studios as you build relationships with practice leaders across the firm.
How you’ll make a difference:
• Contribute to DIALOG’s continued development of a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Foster and encourage innovation and progress to help our practitioners push the boundaries on the design and delivery of projects
• Communicate to share ideas, ignite enthusiasm, and bring out the best in individuals and in groups
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in arts, sciences or engineering
• Experience working with diverse groups of leaders in previous roles in professional services, management, HR or related fields
• A servant leadership mindset, with excellent people skills and the composure to thrive working with complex groups and diverse personalities
• Articulate communication skills that exudes enthusiasm
• Excellent organization skills
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹