About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Project Architect to work from our Toronto Studio to join our Architecture team.
Our architecture team is filled with energetic, empathic creatives who delight in the many aspects of forming, planning, designing, constructing, and restoring building and structures. We firmly believe architecture is a passion and to many, a calling that requires a delicate and purposeful blend of art and science. Our team members approach every opportunity with a tireless zeal to make a lasting, positive impact – in our communities and amongst ourselves.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Push the boundaries of conventional design with a deep understanding of the needs of the end user (i.e. tenants, consumers and the community)
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Resolve complex design and technical issues
- Deliver projects efficiently and effectively through inspirational leadership.
- Provide leadership and direction to team members to develop in-house expertise and methodologies (design, technical and quality standards, etc.) to advance the group and the efficiency and effectiveness of our architectural work
- Implement the goals and objectives set out in the annual business plan through leadership, coaching and mentoring of the architectural team members
Who you are:
- 10+ years architectural design focusing on commercial, institutional and/or mixed use
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD is required
- REVIT experience and LEED AP is an asset
- Visual and graphic communication skills are essential
- Hand sketching ability to quickly communicate design concepts a definite asset
- Strong experience overseeing technical production and construction
- Candidates must be able to lead projects with minimal supervision, and work directly with clients
- Strong leadership experience in establishing scope, and directing the work of professional architects and technical staff on multiple projects
- Must be experienced in planning, all phases of architectural design from schematic design to design development and be actively involved in the preparation and coordination of construction documents;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on effective collaboration and integration
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and portfolio through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.Apply Now ▹