About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Architect in our Calgary studio who will focus on Multi-Familiy Highrise Residential and Mixed Use projects.
Our architecture team is filled with energetic, empathic creatives who delight in the many aspects of forming, planning, designing, constructing, and restoring building and structures. We firmly believe architecture is a passion and to many, a calling that requires a delicate and purposeful blend of art and science. Our team members approach every opportunity with a tireless zeal to make a lasting, positive impact – in our communities and amongst ourselves.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Push the boundaries of conventional Multi-Family Highrise Residential & Mixed Use design with a deep understanding of the needs of the developers, future tenants and community
- Develop and manage the client relationships
- Resolve complex design and technical issues
- Deliver projects efficiently and effectively while providing superior service to our clients
- Implement the goals and objectives set out in the annual business plan through leadership, coaching and mentoring of the architectural team members.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 10 years’ architectural design experience with a minimum of 5 years’ recent experience focusing on Mixed Use/Highrise Multifamily Residential
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect preferred
- Strong visual and graphic communication skills are essential
- Hand sketching ability to quickly communicate design concepts a definite asset
- Candidates must be able to lead projects with minimal supervision, and work directly with clients
- Strong leadership experience in establishing scope, and directing the work of professional architects and technical staff on multiple projects
- Must be experienced in planning, all phases of architectural design from schematic design to design development and be actively involved in the preparation and coordination of construction documents;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on effective collaboration and integration
- Experience working with REVIT is required
- Adobe Suite, SketchUp, and / or other visualization software experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of and experience applying Alberta building codes
- Related experience with northern climate building construction systems, building materials and specifications required.
- LEED AP is an asset
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹