Senior Architectural Technologist / Contract Administrator
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist / Contract Administrator to work from our Vancouver studio.
Our architecture team is filled with energetic, empathic creatives who delight in the many aspects of forming, planning, designing, constructing, and restoring building and structures. We firmly believe architecture is a passion and to many, a calling that requires a delicate and purposeful blend of art and science. Our team members approach every opportunity with a tireless zeal to make a lasting, positive impact – in our communities and amongst ourselves.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll work closely with our Project Managers, internal consultants and the project team to plan and prepare construction working drawings and coordinate building permit applications
- Develop strategies to achieve work plan targets
- Resolve complex technical issues
Who you are:
- 15 + years’ experience in Architectural Technology
- 15 + years’ experience in Contract Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Studies
- Construction Specifications Canada – PCD considered an asset
- Advanced experience with Revit
- Advanced experience with CAD
- Advanced experience with Hand sketching
- Experience and knowledge related to Healthcare, Education, Automotive, Government, Retail, and Commercial an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Canadian Building regulations
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and portfolio through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹