Senior Electrical Engineer
We are seeking an energetic Senior Electrical Engineer who is ready to share their knowledge and skill with a new team. You will take on an electrical project lead role for a variety of projects ranging from commercial, institutional, and retail. In this role, you will be tasked with building team of electrical engineers in Vancouver who you will lead, mentor and develop. This is an incredible opportunity to spread your wings and lead the growth of this discipline in our studio.
Our studio is abuzz with creativity and collaboration. You will be working with a variety of design professionals including architects, engineers and interior designers.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial, institutional and/or retail consulting within an Electrical Engineering capacity, preferably in the local Greater Vancouver area
- Knowledge of power systems, fire safety, lighting, security systems, voice and data communication systems, and building and electrical codes for large buildings is required
- Exceptional project management, mentoring and communication skills
- Knowledgeable of building information systems, building information modeling
- Experience with AutoCAD & Revit is required
Why Work for DIALOG?
We are proud to have been named a recipient in 2017’s BC’s Top Employers and Greenest Employers. In past years we’ve won Top 100 Employer in Canada for 2013, 2014 & 2015. Employing over 600 people in 5 studios across Canada & the US, DIALOG is committed to delivering sustainability and excellence in design along with exceptional client service, in a fun working environment.
- Our team is fun, creative and committed to success;
- DIALOG offers first-class internal training and development;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits; and,
- DIALOG is an award-winning design firm committed to sustainable, integrated design.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to ac.ngisedgolaidnull@sreeracrevuocnav with “Senior Electrical Engineer – NAME” in the subject line.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to the principle of diversity and looks forward to receiving applications from a wide range of people.
Your submission will be reviewed carefully however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now ▹