Senior Landscape Architect
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect for our Vancouver studio.
Our landscape architecture team is firmly rooted in the belief that the journey though outdoor spaces can and should be an enlightened one. From landscape design, site planning, and environmental restoration to parks and recreation planning and stakeholder engagements; big or small, we can practically do it all. The landscape architecture team is dedicated to integrating a community’s people and nature through creative, innovative and sustainable design solutions.
How you’ll make a difference:
As a senior member of the Landscape Architecture team, you will be responsible for the full range of landscape project responsibilities including:
- Preparation of concept drawings through to contract documents, tender and contract administration services
- Preparation of layout, grading, planting plans, and construction details
- Preparation of cost estimates, quantity take-offs, site analysis and construction reviews
- Proposal writing and client correspondence.
- Design, from sharpie marker scale through the detailed design and contract documentation
- Illustrative graphics, using 3d modelling and Creative Cloud
- Proposal writing, client correspondence, and project management
- Team leadership and people development
Who you are:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Landscape Architecture (BLA or MLA)
- Minimum 15years of experience in landscape architecture, ideally in a consulting environment
- Licensed member (or eligible for licensure) of the British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects (BCSLA) or other provincial landscape architecture association
- Superior design and technical knowledge, with an understanding of the landscape architect’s role in a consulting environment
- Experience in team and project management
- Demonstrable experience in project development, design development, contract execution and proposal preparation
- Developed leadership skills – proven ability to lead, mentor and develop others
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently as part of a team, a strong desire to take part in finding creative solutions that are environmentally responsible and technically sound
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.Apply Now ▹