About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Structural Technologist to work from our Toronto studio to be an integral part of our Structural team.
Our structural engineering team is behind the expansive open spaces and gravity-defying structures we create. They have a seat at the design table, working alongside our other disciplines to solve some of the hardest and most technical challenges in the industry. They design high-performing buildings for unique outcomes requiring intuition, technical skills and yes, imagination to make them a lasting reality.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Prepare high quality REVIT models and engineering drawings for timber, steel, masonry and concrete buildings.
- Coordinate details with other disciplines.
- Opportunities to Attend site visits with minor Contract Administration roles
- Provide design support for structural engineering projects.
- Prepare documents required for approvals, development and construction cost estimates, and tender documents.
- Work with other team members to ensure schedules, budgets, and quality control standards are achieved and maintained.
Who you are:
- A related technologist diploma is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of structural modelling experience working on commercial or institutional buildings
- Highly competent using REVIT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume and cover letter through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.Apply Now ▹