Student – Architecture
DIALOG is a fully integrated multi-disciplinary design firm incorporating architectural, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, sustainability, urban design and planning services. Our special culture and spirit is founded on a unique collaborative approach to clients and communities.
We work at the intersection of art and science to create places people love to live, work and play. We design projects of every size and level of complexity, from houses to hospitals, office buildings to police headquarters. We are motivated by taking on difference-making projects that influence the long-term health of people and our environments. What you will find here is passion without pretence; a group that loves coming to the studio every day, rolling up its sleeves, interpreting the visions of our clients, and bringing beautiful, functional places into being.
How will YOU make an impact?
As a student in our architecture team you will:
- Love what you do, think creatively and critically, have an innate standard of excellence, and a sense of fun
- Learn to push the boundaries of conventional design
- Start to resolve design and technical issues along with your lead and mentors assistance
- Deliver projects efficiently and effectively with assistance
- Introduce our team to new projects and precedents.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Graphics, graphics and graphics!! We always have a seat for someone who is strong in graphics and renderings, and willingness to push our approach
- Skills in hand drawing, model building, and/or technical knowledge of building science are considered an asset.
- A working knowledge of Revit is an asset
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous work term experience is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence. We are delighted that you are considering furthering your career with DIALOG. Your submission will be reviewed carefully, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to the principle of diversity, and looks forward to receiving applications from a wide range of people.
Please note we will retain your submission for a maximum of 6 months. You are welcome to re-apply anytime.Apply Now ▹