Studio Marketing Manager
About the role:
We’re currently looking for a Studio Marketing Manager to work from our Toronto studio who will manage a local team of marketing, proposal, and graphic design specialists to plan and deliver local marketing and business development efforts. The Studio Marketing Manager will work in concert with the national marketing communications (MarCom) team, will champion key projects and initiatives, work comfortably within all levels of our design practice, and has the experience managing others to deliver their best.
Our MarCom team members are our storytellers. They love to share, to educate, and to inspire. Their work empowers DIALOG brand advocates and engages communities in our vision of improving wellbeing. As a strategic and creative incubator, the MarCom team has the opportunity to reach audiences in new and unexpected ways, cutting through the clutter, and ultimately driving DIALOG’s success.
How you’ll make a difference:
- You’ll manage a local team of specialists to ensure our national MarCom and business development strategy is consistently applied across your region while reporting on the local activity
- You’ll lead and/or participate in business development and marketing discussions at the local principal meetings, guiding decisions to align with DIALOG’s purpose and supporting our strategic plan
- You’ll use your experience developing awards submissions, presentations, and large pursuits and/or proposals including writing/editing content, designing (or influencing the design of) marketing collateral and layout concepts, preparing presentation portfolios, and interview preparation to support and coach your team, in turn, strengthening DIALOG’s business development efforts
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead and/or guide all the marketing activities to support local event and sponsorship opportunities to reinforce our brand promise and build our reputation
- You’ll work with local principals to determine areas of business development focus, leading and/or facilitating monthly meetings to provide client/sector research and intelligence, and managing action plans that build and strengthen client relationships
Who you are:
- 7+ years’ progressive business experience including 3+ years managing others
- You have a university degree or diploma in business, marketing, or equivalent
- 360-degree management experience; with an ability to manage a broad range of project stakeholders from senior level partners to proposal, graphics, and communications team members, as well as additional internal and external resources
- You’ve worked in a large professional services organization and/or the architecture, engineering, and consulting industry (this is a nice-to-have, but not required)
Ready to start your journey?
Submit your resume through our website by clicking the Apply Now button.
DIALOG is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and DIALOG’s Accommodation Policy, accommodations are available upon request for candidates throughout the selection process.Apply Now ▹