Edmonton: Join us on International Women’s Day to discuss cities from her perspective
To celebrate International Women’s Day, DIALOG in Edmonton is bringing together some of the smartest minds that are shaping our city—and they all happen to be women. Let’s have a conversation about the unique perspectives women bring to building inclusive and vibrant cities, including Edmonton. Hear from five city-building leaders and join in on the facilitated discussion that follows.
- Kalen Anderson, RPP – Director of the City Plan at City of Edmonton
- Kairi Pawlick, P.Eng – Director of Real Estate for Canada Lands Company
- Chelsey Jersak, RPP – Founder and Principal at Situate
- Jacquelyn Cardinal, Managing Director at Naheyawin
- Salima Kheraj, BES, RPP, MCIP – Chief Innovation Officer at Beaverbrook
When: Friday, March 8 from noon-1pm
Where: DIALOG Edmonton studio – 10237-104 Street
Food for thought and food to eat will be provided.
All proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to WISEST (Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science & Technology). WISEST has been empowering young women to enter sciences, engineering and technology careers for over 35 years through hands-on experiences, mentoring and networking, and outreach and education.
Leave a comment
That's super that you've decided to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated. So, please don't use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for dropping by!