- If you could work a ‘day in the life’ of another discipline at DIALOG, whose would it be?
- I’ve always admired the intimate knowledge and skill of landscape architects when it comes to the natural world around us. The combination of natural science and design that is required to do their jobs blows my mind – so I’d happily join for a ‘day-in-the-life’ of one of the talented members of our landscape team(s)!
- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- The Zero Carbon Hybrid Tower Supertall Prototype. From its scale to its proposed construction techniques to its zero-carbon targets, this project is exciting on so many levels and showcases the talented minds at work in our DIALOG studio(s).
- What’s your favourite way to give back to the community?
- I’m a firm believer in the power of inclusivity through sport which is why I’ve been a proud member and participant in the Gay and Lesbian Tennis Association of a number of cities I’ve lived in.
Andrew is an urban and town planning professional with experience stretching from Asia’s global megacities to urban Canada and its smallest maritime communities. His career has focused on formulating and articulating development visions for public and private sector clients and justifying those visions through government policy support and sound land use planning justifications. Across all scales, he strives to find cross-disciplinary and innovative yet pragmatic land-use solutions for clients. Andrew undertakes strategic planning and policy studies, development and planning approval applications, and municipal zoning and bylaw reviews. His extraordinary skills and diligence in working with a wide range of stakeholders (clients, consultants, City staff, government agencies, and the general public) through a collaborative process are known for resulting in successful outcomes.
- Master of Urban Planning McGill University
- Master of Arts, Immigration & Settlement Studies Ryerson University
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), German & English Studies University of Western Ontario