- Whose work are you most impressed by?
- Antonio Gomez-Palacio for spearheading the Community Wellbeing Framework. It’s an amazing achievement.
- Where's your happy place?
- Hiking or biking through the woods. It harkens back to my New Brunswick roots and it's where I get reinvigorated.
- What do you listen to while you work?
- When I’m not constructively eavesdropping, I listen to music from 1973.
An ambidextrous interior designer, Angela balances a combination of highly evolved technical expertise with insightful planning, creative designs, and organized leadership. Her firm belief that the best design solutions come from understanding challenges from all perspectives makes her a valued member of the project team. Angela’s inquisitive nature, determination, and passion lead her to thoughtful design solutions for both large national clients and small community initiatives.
With more than 30 years of experience, Angela’s New Brunswick roots and her can-do / roll-up-the-sleeves approach brings a driven, collaborative approach to our team. Clients respect her as their trusted advisor. As a result, Angela has had the good fortune to work with repeat clients on multiple projects.
Angela has been an invaluable part of our team since 2000. She is a registered interior designer and member of the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO ) and Interior Designers of Canada (IDC).
I wake up each day knowing I’m stronger than the day before, but believing that we're strongest when we're working together as a team.Angela Hong
- Bachelor of Interior Design Ryerson University