- Whose work are you most impressed by?
- One of my biggest motivations for joining DIALOG was to collaborate with Donna Clare, given her recent work on the Royal Alberta Museum. We both share a passion for cultural and higher education projects and I’m excited that she’s now based in our Toronto studio!
- How do you spend your weekends?
- I love exploring the city – riding my bike around town with my husband, exploring new trails with my dog, or immersing myself in the diverse food scene that Toronto has to offer. No drive is too far for a great meal.
- Where's your happy place?
- On a beach by the ocean, reading a good book with a cold Diet Coke by my side.
Cohen (who formally goes by her last name) joined our team in 2019 and brought an impressive wealth of knowledge and experience to our Toronto studio. As an integrated designer with a background in both interior design and architecture, she offers a holistic and detailed approach to every project. Cohen brings considerable experience to our diverse portfolio of institutional projects including civic, cultural, and educational buildings.
With the aim of creating timeless interiors, Cohen is known for her thoughtful engagement of project stakeholders, critical thinking around inclusive design, and forming a cohesive design approach to buildings from the inside out. With a methodical, hands-on approach, she works collaboratively on integrated projects from early design through to construction.
Cohen’s refined design and delivery of clean, crisp, and elegant contemporary interiors have been recognized nationally and internationally. She has received seven ARIDO awards, five Canadian Interiors awards, and two Design Exchange awards, among many others.
- Diploma in Interior Design Academy of Design
- Bachelor of Architectural Science Ryerson University