- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- The Glacier View Lodge. We were able to transform the rooms into comfortable retreats for guests to enjoy by the glacier. This project was even voted "Top 100 Places to Stay in the World" by FODORS.
- How do you spend your weekends?
- I spend my weekends as a soccer, baseball and dance mom. My husband and I have a great time watching our children play sports.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!
Christine is an enthusiastic and energetic DIALOGer with over 16 years of professional experience in a variety of project types. Since joining our team in 2017, her work has concentrated on repositioning buildings with forward-thinking renovations including large corporate spaces and hotels.
One of Christine's strengths is her holistic approach to building working relationships with clients and consultants. She focuses on understanding our client's needs and desired project outcomes. Christine believes that a collaborative approach is the wisest way to create the best design solutions. A forward-thinker, she embraces innovative design ideas, concepts, and finishes while balancing the value of form, function, and aesthetics.
I love chasing that moment when projects come together!Christine Perry
- Bachelor of Applied Interior Design Mount Royal University