- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- TGIT – I love that we have an opportunity to get to know other DIALOGers, whether it’s a conversation over a glass of wine, getting a peek into the secret talents of our people during a jam session or decorating mustache shaped cookies together. We have even cooked together in this new working from home world that we find ourselves in, which also gave us a peek into the personal lives of DIALOGers.
- What’s one thing about you that would surprise people?
- We are a blended family and I am a mom/ step-mom to 5 adult children.
- If you could live a ‘day in the life’ of someone else, who would it be?
- Melinda Gates
Chrystal joined our team as Human Resources Manager in 2018. She brings a vibrant voice and compassionate presence to the people conversation at DIALOG. Chrystal sees her role in human resources as that of a facilitator and innovator. She is a passionate change advocate and a builder of inclusive workplace culture.
Chrystal is dedicated to supporting and nurturing a collaborative environment where sharing diverse perspectives is encouraged and safe. She drives the design and delivery of several internal training programs and community initiatives that support diversity and inclusion. As a trusted advisor, Chrystal provides support to senior leadership on strategic staffing planning, recruitment, compensation, and employee training and development.
She is also a talented photographer and has an eye for capturing indelible moments through the lens. She’s a proud Newfoundlander and a true music lover with the vinyl collection to prove it. She has recently devoted all her spare time to a home renovation with her husband, transforming their blank slate basement into a music lover’s hideaway.