- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- One of my favorite DIALOG initiatives is Row for Kids. It is a great way for the DIALOG team to spend time together outside of project work, be active, and raise funds to support the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation and Edmonton Rowing Club Youth Rowing Programs.
- What’s one thing about you that would surprise people?
- I am a closet granola. My salary goes to organic and health food stores, making everything from scratch: food, baking, cleaning supplies, lotion, lip gloss, and deodorant.
- How do you spend your weekends?
- You'll find me walking in the River Valley, at a spin or boxing class, or baking.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Dark chocolate, hand sanitizer, and Vitamin C, always!
- What could turn any bad day into a good day?
- A good laugh with the interior design team!
Cindy joined us in 2006 and brings over 15 years of commercial design experience to our Edmonton studio. Cindy believes the design process is all about people. She has led a variety of new builds and renovation projects, and is dedicated to meeting the individual needs of our clients, stakeholders, and project design teams.
Cindy's work is driven by her passion for creating well-balanced and intuitively designed spaces. Multidisciplinary, integrated design processes are, for her, the best way to achieve this goal. Cindy pays great attention to detail while balancing the overall design vision. Her ability to bridge the gap between design practice and theory lies in this approach.
Cindy has a genuine investment in working with clients and the project team. She's devoted to sharing her knowledge and experience as a mentor, coach, and teacher.
I'm inspired by all the people at DIALOG. We are a team of the smartest individuals with a vast amount of experience and knowledge, who are always willing to help and support each other.Cindy Lee
- Master of Arts, Interior Design Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Interior Design Washington State University
- Diploma in Interior Design Technology Northern Alberta Institute of Technology