- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- The Calgary International Airport. I feel proud to have contributed to one of the most successful projects at DIALOG. I have a sense of accomplishment having played a small role in the success of that project.
- Do you have a passion project outside of work?
- I am passionate about investments and learning more about successful investors.
- What's one quote you live by?
- "Decisions are never right or wrong. You have to prove them right or wrong."
Gaurav is the studio operations manager (SOM) for DIALOG’s Calgary studio. As SOM, he leads and facilitates the effective business management and operations of the studio and implementing firm-wide administrative policies, guidelines and procedures. His leadership and guidance help the studio both strategically and operationally.
Gaurav has been a strategic finance professional on our team since 2009. Prior to his appointment as SOM, Gaurav was DIALOG’s global financial corporate controller, responsible for all financial processes and reporting. His exceptional experience includes spearheading finance and accounting activities in integrated professional services environments. He brings a design-thinking approach to his collaborative teamwork. He is dedicated to improving workflow and processes and thrives on applying new initiatives.
Gaurav does not believe in maintaining the status quo. He has extensive change management experience and spearheads culture shift activities from our Calgary studio. His natural improvement-oriented mindset has led him to adopt and apply new software(s), build team capabilities through training, and foster a culture of change during high-growth business phases.
To me, success is important at both a personal and organizational level. Motivation is seeing the organization grow which ultimately leads to personal achievement and success. To understand and empathize with people is crucial.Gaurav Wadhawan
- Bachelor of Commerce Ramjas College