- What’s your favourite mode of transportation?
- Honestly, right now, my favorite mode of transportation is these electric scooters. They're everywhere, quick, cheap and totally fun to rip around on!
- What’s one item you won’t leave home without?
- My house keys.
- What's one quote you live by?
- "There's more than one way to skin a cat!" Love this quote, not so much about the cat harm, but about the idea that there can be multiple solutions for any challenge.
Greg joined our team in 2013. No matter what the project scale or type, Greg approaches each one with passion, determination, and a full sense of ownership. He understands the importance of every project and takes pride in making sure that our client's vision is realized with exceptional quality.
With a wide variety of experience in institutional, residential, and commercial building types, Greg has led large and small multidisciplinary teams on new and existing projects throughout western Canada. With no two projects the same, Greg has overcome a variety of complex project challenges with calm composure. He carries this wealth of experience forward to each new project he embraces.
Always professional, organized, and respectful of everyone around him, Greg can still be expected to crack a joke now and again.
What inspires me most about my work is the people I work with. They are passionate, creative, and clever; all traits that rub off on me each day. I am always learning something new from someone.Greg Freer
- Master of Architecture University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts University of Alberta