- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- Stollery Children's Hospital surgical suite. I worked closely with Tom Sutherland as the project accountant and found it to be a tremendously fulfilling experience to be part of an amazing team that was so passionate about the project. One of the unique design features I remember was the hand painted tiles that local school children helped paint. It was so inspiring to attend one of these sessions and watch the kids be a part of such an incredible project.
- What’s your favourite pastime?
- Horseback riding. For my 50th birthday, I went to a 300 year old castle in Ireland and had the opportunity to ride cross country, jumping a course on 1000 acres of lush Irish country side. Now I have the travel bug to go on horseback riding vacations around the world.
- What's one quote you live by?
- "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." —Mahatma Gandhi
Jackie has always had a passion for connecting a business to the numbers. She brought her love of numbers to our team in 1989 and is now our project accounting manager. She works closely with the director of financial operations, the controller and finance team managers to identify best practices and standardize reporting across all of our studios.
Jackie is responsible for developing the performance of all of our project accountants. Jackie enjoys collaboration, team building, implementing new ideas, and being a mentor to project managers and the finance team.