- Whose work are you most impressed by?
- Juan Carlos Portuese. Very pragmatic approach to design. Not only are the designs world class and award winning, they are mostly resolved architecturally when we take over in design development.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Mostly a giant Costco sized container of cashews, or whatever is left after my teammates raid my snack drawer.
- What's one quote you live by?
- It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you don’t care who gets credit or blame.
Jason joined DIALOG in 2017 as a project manager for the architecture team, starting with a focus on the Calgary Cancer Centre’s exterior building envelope. His goal for every project is to achieve great design through technical expertise and collaboration, regardless of the style, climate, or type of construction.
Jason’s experience includes working on and leading teams on a variety of projects across multiple sectors, including MGM City Center, Shard Tower, World Trade Center, St. Lawrence Market, and Centennial College. In addition to conventional construction, Jason has been heavily involved in modular and mass timber construction, and shares his expertise through speaking engagements within the industry.
He is an integral part of the Toronto studio, leading many initiatives that help increase knowledge on the Ontario building code, contract administration, technical detailing, production, and construction. When working with Jason, you can expect a pragmatic, efficient approach, based on years of experience and a general passion for architecture.
- Architectural Technology George Brown College, Centre for Advanced Building Technology