- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- The Community Wellbeing Framework! It is a robust and practical tool to align the purpose and direction of ANY project with aspirational values that equate to real and sustainable wellbeing for all humans.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- Traveling abroad! The richness of different cultures and architecture infuses my creative mind with inspiration that informs the way I design, lead projects, cook, even commute (thank you, Copenhagen)!
- What's one 'pro tip' you live by?
- “Work smarter, not harder” – It’s a commitment to innovation!
Jennifer joined DIALOG in 2018 as an experienced interior designer and project manager. Focused on workplace, commercial, institutional, and hospitality design, Jennifer is into real innovation, creativity, and improving the human condition through design.
Prior to beginning her design career in 2008, she worked in corporate marketing where she gained extensive branding and communications management experience. Her understanding of lean project delivery complements her building technology expertise and design sensibilities to aid in the management and delivery of exceptional projects.
Jennifer has a passion for expanding DIALOG’s business and developing lasting collaborative relationships with consultants, contractors, and owners. You will often find her out in the community connecting with innovators and business leaders to collaborate and share knowledge.
As a director on the board of the Edmonton Construction Association, Jennifer serves her industry and community by bridging the gap between design and construction. With many years under her belt working in an integrated design studio, she knows that “teamwork makes the dream work!”
- Bachelor of Interior Design (in progress) Yorkville University
- Business Diploma, Marketing Grant MacEwan University
- Architectural Technology Diploma Northern Alberta Institute of Technology