- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- Elevate DIALOG. The opportunity to give time back, to foster creativity and innovation, and to collaborate across studios and disciplines all towards fulfilling our why – it is just an amazing experience.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- In the everyday extraordinary.
- What's one quote you live by?
- Be unapologetic in the pursuit of an epic existence.
Jill joined our team in 2013 and brings a wealth of experience in landscape architecture and planning from detailed site design to visionary master planning and city building. She has led a variety of multidisciplinary project teams across Canada, the US and internationally. Jill understands the strategic advantages of a truly collaborative design process. A skilled facilitator of design-oriented public engagement, she is known for her ability to achieve meaningful consensus in highly sensitive situations. Her work is widely recognized for her ability to weave context-specificity into a design narrative that celebrates the story of how people use her spaces.
Her peers have recognized Jill as one of Canada’s emerging landscape architectural leaders, and she is one of the University of Guelph’s youngest and most notable alumni. Her work has been recently honoured by the National Urban Design Awards and the Canadian Institute of Planners. For every project that Jill is involved in, she brings energy, enthusiasm, passion, and a strong desire to impact meaningful change.
Everyday I get to work with passionate people who want to change the world for the better. Who could ask for more? Not me. I love every minute of it.Jill Robertson
- Master of Landscape Architecture University of Guelph
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science University of Guelph