- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- The Iris Prize internal competition that is open to all DIALOGers! This is a brilliant way to put people's passions to work.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Sour gummies, extra socks, spare scarves, mittens and a random assortment of bobby pins but never ever a rubber band when one is needed.
- What's one quote you live by?
- There are two! "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth" -Marcus Aurelius and "Genius is the ability to put into effect what is on your mind" -F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lisa is an architectural technologist-turned-project manager with a passionate focus on client service, relationship-building, and team collaboration. Since joining our team in 2002, Lisa has led private sector projects from inception to completion. Her diligent attention to detail and clear communication, along with her growth mindset, has made Lisa hugely successful in this role.
Lisa has worked across almost all of our portfolio sectors, from institutional to private sector projects, like light rail transit (LRT) stations, and multi-building retail sites. Lisa has been an associate in our Edmonton studio since 2010. Her leadership adds significant value to our internal initiatives and knowledge networks, especially when it comes to team coaching and professional development. Lisa revels in the opportunity to learn and grow with her fellow DIALOGers, as well as the challenge of innovating our workflow.
When Lisa isn't working, you can find her planning her next family vacation to a tropical destination, or quietly searching for her next pair of new favourite shoes.
- Diploma in Architectural Technology Northern Alberta Institute of Technology