- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- Associates' Breakfast! It is a fun and social way to get everyone in the Studio together and help raise money for CAMH.
- How do you spoil yourself?
- A day at Nordik Spa.
- What's one quote you live by?
- "I hope I never become so used to the world that it no longer seems wonderful." —Ashleigh Brilliant
Maria joined our team in 2006 and has experience with a wide variety of project types, including commercial, retail, office, federal, and institutional. Her work has focused on the development of drawing packages for permit applications and working drawings.
She also specializes in consultant coordination and production involvement, contract administration, interior and exterior design, and code requirements.
Maria served as senior project manager for our RBC national contract for eight years. She played a key role in the administration of national standards management on all RBC projects.
Maria has also been a project manager for our Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) contract for three years.
Her most recent contract administration work has her leading the York Region Forest Stewardship and Education Centre project with the Regional Municipality of York.
- Bachelor of Architectural Science Ryerson University