- Do you have a passion project outside of work?
- I'm always studying new ways to create and use programming automation.
- What’s one thing about you that would surprise people?
- My calmness.
- How do you spoil yourself?
- I like to travel.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
Mehrak joined us in 1997, after earning his Master's degree in civil engineering at the University of Tehran with a top-ranking award.
Mehrak thrives on a good challenge and fearlessly pursues innovative project solutions with out-of-the-box thinking. No matter what building type (residential, commercial, industrial, or educational), no matter what size (from two to 70 storeys), no matter what material (concrete or steel), he is always pushing the status quo.
His side interest in computer programming is another contributing factor in Mehrak's accuracy and punctual project delivery. He has developed numerous programs designed to exchange data and facilitate collaboration between ETABS, Excel, AutoCad, and Revit. Mehrak's professional dedication to our project efficiency at the team level is outstanding.
Throughout his extensive career, Mehrak has collaborated on numerous seismic upgrade projects. He is a member of Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC)'s Seismic Peer Review Committee and Technical Review Board. He has been an active voting member of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) concrete code committee since 2014.
Give me a problem to solve and I'll develop a program solution.Mehrak Razavi
- Master of Structural Engineering Tehran University
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Tehran University