- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- Rogers Place. A once-in-a-career opportunity to work on the new arena for your hometown NHL team.
- What conversation topic could you never resist?
- Sports. I am infamous for using sports analogies and metaphors in almost every situation.
- What’s your favourite way to give back to the community?
- Coaching youth hockey.
Neil joined DIALOG in 2001 and brings a wealth of experience in structural engineering and project management. Proudly born and raised in Edmonton, Neil has been able to work on a wide variety of institutional and community-building infrastructure projects in the city and northern Alberta. An experienced project manager, Neil provides leadership and direction to large multi-disciplinary teams and prides himself on professionalism and integrity when collaborating with all team members. Neil has a long track record of successfully delivering transportation and infrastructure projects on time and on budget for Alberta Transportation, the City of Edmonton, and the City of Calgary.
Neil is a distinguished leader in our Edmonton studio. He manages the bridge engineering team, co-chairs the firm’s Agreements Practice Roundtable, and is part of the studio management team. Neil is currently a director for the Consulting Engineers of Alberta board and currently contributes to a Technical Subcommittee for the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code. Neil’s leadership extends outside the firm, coaching his daughter’s hockey team and playing on recreational hockey and softball teams.
Every day I get to work on incredible projects with extremely talented and passionate people and make our communities a better place.Neil Robson
- Master of Engineering, Structural Engineering University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering University of Alberta