- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- Milestones event. The foundation of a company's success is based on how well it treats and appreciates its people. DIALOG excels in this.
- What’s one thing about you that would surprise people?
- I like opera, and I'm a volunteer for the Calgary Opera Society.
- What’s your favourite pastime?
- Travelling on/riding motorcycles.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Single malt scotch.
Rick Adams joined our team in 1998 and is a senior member of the national specifications group. He's worked on a variety of institutional and commercial projects, including hospitals, research laboratories, office towers, warehouses, petroleum installations, educational facilities, and numerous retail projects. Rick is responsible for team management, writing project specifications, researching materials, and assessing building envelopes.
Rick is also a dedicated mentor. He is devoted to facilitating clear communication between architects, engineers, and interior designers, as well as outside consultants. Rick's guiding philosophy is "if you can't explain it in simple terms then you don't understand the concept fully." With Rick, clients can expect honest, up-front, and deliberate collaboration. He is known for his ability to bring projects across the finish line efficiently, while meeting our client's anticipated results.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (Latin for "I shall either find a way or make one")Rick Adams
- Certified Engineering Technologist Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Criminology Mount Royal University
- Registered Specification Writer Construction Specifications Canada