- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- The Calgary International Airport Expansion Project by far. It is an amazing feat of architectural and engineering design.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- In everyday life. Every day brings small tests that can only encourage you to dig deep and keep pushing.
- What’s your favourite pastime?
- Playing guitar has been a passion since I got my first used guitar at age 12.
Rod joined our Calgary studio in 2014 and brings more than twenty years experience in residential, commercial, and downstream petroleum design and construction to his project work. He’s worked with many international companies and brands and has led design and construction projects across Central and South America.
Rod leads our Calgary energy team, working with multiple petroleum brands to complete numerous projects each year. Whether he's working on design requirements or location constraints, every project offers Rob mixed degrees of complexity. Rod infuses his project management skills and client relationship expertise with enthusiasm, energy, and passion.
- Master of Architecture Kingston University
- Bachelor of Architecture (Honours) Universidad Jose Matias Delgado