- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- Our involvement in Beakerhead in 2018 was awesome. We designed and built an amazing "Treeter Totter" structure that engaged the community, getting them excited about science and engineering.
- How do you spend your weekends?
- My weekends are spent chasing after our three young children (and loving every minute of it).
- What's one quote you live by?
- "The people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." Steve Jobs
Ryan is a structural engineer and has been a key contributor to our team since 2006. His results-driven outlook and natural big-picture thinking have helped him grow into project and team management roles. Ryan has expert experience in multiple building sectors. His work spans the spheres of healthcare, institutional and post-secondary education, retail, renovations, and parking structures. Ryan is fully invested in every project. He believes that building strong client relationships through trust and exceptional work is the foundation of everyone’s success. Ryan's favourite mode of transportation are his own two feet. He loves taking time to reflect on people, places and spaces as he walks through his hometown of Calgary.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering University of Alberta