- If you could work a ‘day in the life’ of another discipline at DIALOG, whose would it be?
- A mechanical engineer. I am passionate about ceilings and find mechanical engineering fascinating. It is one of those professions that I feel if I could master - design would be limitless.
- What’s one thing about you that would surprise people?
- For most of my childhood, as an avid animal lover, I wanted to be a large-animal vet before I decided to pursue design.
- What's one quote you live by?
- "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford
Sara joined DIALOG in 2013, bringing over 16 years of international interior design experience with her. A workplace and higher education design enthusiast, her passion for transforming spaces has amplified our practice and helped make DIALOG the global competitor we are today.
Sara's genuine interest in uncovering a business's objectives, culture, and employee needs materializes in her unique and conscientious designs. Her concepts are both inspiring and functional, combining significant creative design ability with years of technical and planning skills.
As the Vancouver interior design team leader, Sara brings a valuable mix of creative and organizational skills to the table. She is a brilliant facilitator of client and interdisciplinary team relationships, and is a champion of DIALOG's interdisciplinary design process.
Her multifaceted skill set allows her to comfortably liaise with and enable her clients, coordinate consultants, and manage project milestones - all while empowering her talented team to push the boundaries of design.
With a firm belief that we are here to tell our client's stories through the built environment, Sara’s professionalism and service-oriented nature are key factors in the successful client relationships we have today.
A born and raised Vancouverite, Sara appreciates all the city has to offer and has enjoyed watching it transform over the years. Outside of work, you can find her renovating an original farmhouse with her husband, skiing, or solving the odd jigsaw puzzle.
I am grateful to work in a profession where I get to learn about what other people do, and have the opportunity to positively impact people's wellbeing and the communities we all share.Sara Remocker
- BTEC National Diploma in Foundation Art and Design Manchester City College
- Bachelor of Interior Design Ryerson University