- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- Royal Alberta Museum. The design of the building has seamlessly blended our history with modern and timeless architecture.
- What’s one skill (outside of work) that you’d like to learn?
- I would love to find the time to learn a musical instrument.
- What’s your favourite mode of transportation?
- My wife and I rode in a helicopter around Manhattan on our honeymoon, and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
Stephen joined our team in 2018 and he brings over 10 years of experience as an architectural technologist. Over the years, Stephen has worked on all types and sizes of building projects, gaining exceptional technical design experience along the way. His leadership and collaboration skills lends well to the large multi-disciplinary teams he's part of like the Gene Zwozdesky Centre at Norwood. His attention to detail and calm approach sets Stephen apart from the rest. He is known for creating exceptional production documents and being able to lead his production teams to success.
Outside of work, Stephen enjoys going on vacations with his wife. Experiencing different cultures, people, and places gives Stephen boundless amounts of inspiration, that he uses in his everyday life and work.
I love complex problem solving! Being able to come to a unique solution to an issue, while working with a group of passionate and intelligent people, is both fun and rewarding.Stephen Hubenig
- Diploma in Architectural Technology Northern Alberta Institute of Technology