- What's your favourite DIALOG initiative?
- Discover DIALOG. The opportunity to keep learning and exploring within our own studios is fantastic.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- I find inspiration everywhere! Social, political and economic circumstances are my guideline to creating the spaces that will truly improve the wellbeing of our communities.
- What’s your favourite mode of transportation?
- My horses! I am lucky enough to live in the foothills of the Alberta Rocky Mountains. Horses have been my passion since I was a child. Aside from that I prefer my own two feet as it best allows me to observe and understand the environment I am in.
Undine was educated at the Bauhaus University in Weimar, Germany and graduated from the University of Stuttgart in 2003. She joined our team in 2005 and has since developed a strong passion for urban placemaking. Undine specializes in designing innovative urban and suburban retail spaces and mixed-use developments. As a member of the Urban Land Institute, Undine continuously expands her knowledge and exposure to international urban planning principles. A strong designer and project leader with a keen interest in sustainable design and planning, Undine has worked on retail and mixed-use project across Canada.
Designing spaces is a passion for me. Knowing that my creativity can have a positive impact on people's lives is the most motivating part of my profession.Undine MacLaine
- Diploma in Engineer Architecture and Urban Planning University of Stuttgart
- Architecture and Design Bauhaus University Weimar