- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- Dartmouth General Hospital Expansion. Integrated design and collaboration between different disciplines at its finest. The transformation of the existing hospital and how it contributes to local community wellbeing is phenomenal. I was able to join the project during the design development phase and see it all the way through completion with the opportunity to work with great people.
- Do you have a passion project outside of work?
- I’m a food enthusiast and cooking and baking always bring me piece and serenity. I try recipes from different countries while enjoying tweaking them or learning new techniques while making them.
- What's one 'pro tip' you live by?
- If you’re not outside your comfort zone, you won’t learn anything.
Zhoubin is a critical member of our mechanical engineering team focused on the healthcare, sience, and technology sectors. In leading projects like Dartmouth Hospital and managing integrated teams, he applies his extensive knowledge of mechanical design and construction concepts. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, Zhoubin works with the studio to improve Toronto studio’s mechanical team expertise in healthcare design strategies and approaches, and to strengthen our knowledge of energy analysis. He knows the BIM workflow and integrated design principals and how to implement them efficiently into the projects. In every project, he applies strong practical experience both in the studio and on the job site to create project success and make a difference. Zhoubin has a talent for collaboration, attention to detail, and the ability to deliver no matter the challenge. His commitment to doing great work motivates all of the people around him.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering IAU University