Our Youth Architecture Camp is a 4-day program hosted in DIALOG's Edmonton studio. As part of INNOVATE with Queen Elizabeth High School and the Argyll Centre, high school students will learn about architectural design alongside industry experts through hands-on training. Throughout the program, students will:
- Understand space and architectural drawing techniques
- Explore the process of design and think conceptually about spaces
- Learn about sustainable design and beauty in architecture
- Work with experts to identify and solve a design problem in a school
- Earn up to 6 high school credits through a combination of work experience and design thinking through the Argyll Centre
- Who’s eligible
All students participating in the INNOVATE program at Queen Elizabeth High School are invited to attend Youth Architecture Camp.
- How to apply
For information about future architecture camps, please contact Aaron Dublenko at the Argyll Centre with Edmonton Public Schools: email@example.com or 780-267-4677.
- Application deadline
Applications are now closed.